Bloggedy Blog

24.9.06

In the Maritimes

So here I am sitting in another Days Inn in Oromoncto, NB. This is the first place I have stayed in since the first night that has a computer for guests to use. Most of them had Wi-Fi or nothing at all. Not going to fill up on a lot of trip stats just yet, going to wait until the trip is done and I have had a chance to put everything together.
I will however make some predictions on some of the trip stats:
  1. I think I averaged a speed of 90 km/h.
  2. I think I averaged about 350 km/tank of gas.
  3. I think the average price paid for gas was about .95/litre

Having only one more day of travel feels good. It is about 7 hours from here to Digby and I am looking forward to getting back home and out of the car.

Schmunk you will be hearing from me at some point during the upcoming week, Zib I hope to have internet up and running shortly so I will be talking to you online, Clawmonkey, you need to get internet so we can get some gaming in.

Here's to hoping that Camp Spoot 2007 is NS.

Talk to you guys soon.

Aaron

2 Comments:

  • Check your G-mail Account for Phone #

    Glad to have you back...
    Even if you are in the boonies.

    P.S. Housewarming party for the McKenzies for Halloween.

    Details to follow.

    By Blogger schmunky, at 07:35  

  • I'm in for camp spoot.

    By Blogger Dr.Clawmonkey, at 18:00  

Post a Comment

<< Home