Bloggedy Blog

20.9.06

On the Road.

Well here I find myself sitting at a computer in MooseJaw, SK. In a Days Inn just before breakfast. The trip home has officially begun. The drive from Calgary to here was pretty uneventful except for the fact that I ran out of gas right around Thompkins, SK. Praise the almighty Jebus for AMA. The distance traveled yesterday was about 650 km. Not as many as I wanted to put behind me but after sitting on the side of the road for about an hour I thought it would be a good place to stop.
So far I the gas prices haven't been to bad.
  • 84.4 filled up in Strathmore, AB.
  • 93.4 filled up in Thompkins, SK.

I am going to fill up before I leave MooseJaw but that will be in the next post.

Schmee is handling the trip pretty well and hasn't puked and is using his box on the road. He seems to be enjoying it so far. I am going to try and make it to the Manitoba/Ontario border today and save the Canadian Shield for Thursday.

Driving across the southern part of SK was very nice. The rolling hills must a beautiful site when all the crops are in bloom. As it was, the rolling hills of gold and brown was very picturesque with the last light of the setting sun hitting them. Very nice but you couldn't pay me to live out there.

Talk to you again soon.

Aaron.

2 Comments:

  • Oh. La-La-La
    Sask. is a peach.... so is manitoba.

    Wait until you hit Ontario, and pray it doesn't snow.

    Watch out for truckers from Dryden to the Soiux, those motherfuckers are crazy. 40km/h up the hill, 50000 km/h downhill.

    Enjoy!


    Call me when you get home. I will e-mail you ur new Hantsport #

    By Blogger schmunky, at 16:38  

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Blogger schmunky, at 16:38  

Post a Comment

<< Home