Bloggedy Blog

10.5.06

Back Up and Runnin'.

Well here I am am back at Bloggedy Blog after an unexpected time away.
Alot has happened since I last posted on here, the most important one would be that after 3 1/2 years of marriage and another 3 years of living together before that, Beth and I are in the process of getting a divorce. Many of you are going to be asking what went wrong and what was the reason for this to happen. The only answer that I can give you is this, instead of growing closer together as a couple as time went on, we grew apart instead. Other then that, I really don't know what happened.
Now on to better things. I have recently moved into my own apartment in Bowness, for those of you that know Calgary, and it is a really good place and at a half decent price. Many thanks to those who helped in my move, especially Clawmonkey, without his truck the move would have been a pain in the ass. Thanks to Zib and Brutaldad(brother-in-law), not his real name but since I named everyone els by their online identity i thought that I should include his as well. Zib you are definetly getting better at driving.
I have started a new job working for
UPS. Soon I will be dressed in the brown uniform, this Monday I think or early in the week, and delivering to beautiful receptionists around the city. Ahhh what more could you ask for? Huh Huh, hey baby I see that you have nice package. I too have a nice package. Huh huh huh.
May long is fast approaching and I am really looking forward to heading back down to Waterton for our annual camping triip. It should be an amazing time as always. Participants this year are Clawmonkey, Zibby Dah, and my bro Dr. Digby(again an online handle), who is flying out for this auspicious occasion and then sticking around for a little while. It will be good to see him again even though I saw him just last month.
I you have probably already guessed I have a new computer, see below. Brutaldad, who is the IT manager for Columbia College, hooked me up with this awesome machine at a smokin deal!!! This thing copies and burns discs faster then snot running out of a 2 year old kid with a cold. With a 19" wide LCD monitor this thing rocks!!!
Here are some of the specs:

P4 630 3.0 Ghz 64 Bit Processor
512mb DDR 400Mhz
Maxtor 200GB 7200 SATA Maxline Drive(This rocks)
DVD drive
CD R/w drive
I am thinking of upgrading the RAM after a while to over 1 Ghz at some point then I will be playing with power.


Well not much else to say so,
Later.

1 Comments:

  • welcome back Jingo,

    Good to hear you got a place and a new computer. I expect more blogging in the future as Clawmonky and I have been carrying the load for a while.
    I really wish I could have come out for spoot-nanigans but the trip Amy took up for Russ's funeral was an emotional and financial knee to the package.
    Any way have a good time camping and keep your eye on the ball.

    Cheers!

    By Blogger schmunky, at 12:02  

Post a Comment

<< Home